Monday 30 January 2012

Sequencing

I started a new rack, this one is intended to handle sequencing duties.

It is another Frac based rack, although it's housed in a home made case, made from some black shelving picked up from B&Q. I just about managed to cobble it together into a half-decent looking unit - but it's about as far as my wood working skills will go :)

Currently it contains a Blacet Binary Zone, Sequential Switch and the new Frequency Divider; a DIY Fonitronik VCPS, a DIY MFOS Quantiser (Quantizer?), a Metalbox Analog Logic and a PAIA Multiple/Splitter.

There is still a bit of room for 1 or 2 other goodies, but I'll see how this goes for now.

One thing about the new Frequency Divider - are they the brightest LEDS ever seen on a module? Think I might have preferred normal red or green...

No comments:

Post a Comment